Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Countdown 1.5 months to bye bye MOE

 Can't believe it's been 2 months since my update to bosses and theroetically the status has not changed. The inefficiency of it all... But once it's official, I wonder how many people I will shock.


Am really looking forward to the new beginning, while currently stuck in my continuous love-hate relationship for RMS. It's practically my dream project since I joined, but the amount of angst it's given me... 


Ultimately I pin the root cause on his leaving + no replacement who can talk with me at the same level on this project + basically no one else who understands systems well in the team. Thankfully the IT folks are more than capable..... Would have died a million times if not for them. #thankful

No comments: