Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

CM1101 and CM1131

Things that I've done 5 yrs ago..! 

Now I'm looking through them all over againnnnn. It's like.. Taking another BSc (Chemistry). Lol! No thanks to my brother. Every night this week while he was chionging lab reports, I see his gleaming eyes and I know I'm in trouble. Ask lab manual stuff, ask excel stuff, and the best case was yesterday!


I was reading my book with my door closed on my bed. Preparing to sleep after reading mah. And the door creaked. And I looked up from my book. There he was! And I raised one eyebrow because 11.30pm and him peeping in means nothing is good. AND HE GRINNED! Okay.. The start of the end. Handed his lab manual to me. Me peeked at the question.

"Tutorial questions?"

"No, exercise questions. Wanted to ask you yesterday but you slept already." Uh-oh. 

Pored through the question - it was not difficult, just tedious. Wrote down everything and gave it to him and he grinned again.

My final sentence to him: "Oh no, for the next 3 years it'll be like that....."

:s

That said, I kinda pity his batch of chem students. No reference report is one thing, 2 lab reports in a week is another thing! Madnesssssss chem dept. Sadistic man.

No comments: