Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The demise of my happy penguin tumbler

Last November, I bought a early Christmas present for myself from Starbucks: the very cute Starbucks penguin tumbler!!


But alas, good things do not last. Compare the previous photo with the one above, and you'll find that the bottom has become translucent instead of being transparent!!!!! Well, let's just say 我怕死 and I ended up going to Starbucks@HV to enquire about it. They didn't exactly know what went wrong either, but their service was fantastic. They told me if I weren't happy about it, I was always welcome to an exchange at the original outlet. 

So I went down to the Suntec outlet and explained the matter to them, and the staff even showed me to the shelf and told me which ones I could take to replace!!!

And so..


Hello, new Starbucks tumbler! Ideas for design your own, anyone??

I have to say I admire Starbucks' customer service even more after this, when I was already very very impressed with "How Starbucks Saved My Life". :)

No comments: