Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

4 months on

 Work is still confusing (uh oh and I only gave myself 6 months to pick everything up);


Buddy is leaving; and


Boss is leaving!!


Ohmytian. The institutional knowledge for what I mostly do now is going away with buddy surely, oh my tian. 



Oh and I also got covid hahaha. The "not if but when" days are finally over. Glad to be one of those with minor symptoms, have heard of folks whose throats are so sore they couldn't eat and those who just slept for a few days straight. Also glad it happened after CNY, else, would most certainly have missed much fun!







It also opens a window for test-free travelling! Time to look at countries and check those expiring-and-extended-and-expiring-again-and-extended-again miles. 


No comments: