Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2021

Merry post-Christmas and hopefully not 2020 too

Excellent weekend! 


There weren't any concrete plans for Christmas this year because of the restrictions (therefore lazy to organise anything). The man booked us a Xmas eve high tea at Ocean restaurant though, and off we went! It was awesome and we got to meet friend who was working at RWS for a chat too, so, awesome. 



And because the kids were bugging us about swimming and coming over, I invited my uncle over for Christmas lunch. That was a frantic morning/afternoon as we paid respects to my fil and then picked up the family, came back and cooked while they swam heh. And the boy really apparently loved mac and cheese!



Ended Christmas day with bringing the naughty-py (well Treppy but he keeps biting me so I'm changing his name) to the park for his daily walk! Since I've been around dogs my entire life, I was comfortable doing that (but I think the man was visibly nervous... "got ppl!" "careful, got bike" -_-) 



Started boxing day with a puzzle hunt at Chinatown! Had quite a good time trying to figure out the puzzles. And did hair treatment after that. So that concluded the weekend. Heh heh. Hopefully the same fun weekend for this week as we welcome 2022! (Please leh don't let it be another covid year again leh)




No comments: